Gone Home: We honour the memory of our Scouts and Scouters who have passed away.
Fall 2016 Registration is now on! Register on line, or in person.
Monday, September 12, 2016 &
Tuesday, September 13, 2016 &
(tentatively), Wednesday, September 14, 2016: Annual open house and registration nights
● St Aidan's Church (southeast door)
● 6:45 to 8:00 p.m. (each night)
● St. Aidan’s is at the corner of Campbell Street and Kingsway (River Heights)
All registration should be completed on line if at all possible as this saves time and energy for all. Parents, in the event you are unable to register on line, or would like a chance to speak to group leaders, please attend the open house.
Serving River Heights, Crescentwood, Tuxedo, Fort Garry and surrounding neighbourhoods, we offer outdoor-oriented programs for young people, aged 5 to 26.
2016-17 programming will start in mid-September! Register any time. Drop in to a weekly meeting, register on line at www.myscouts.ca or email 67thWpg@gmail.com for more info.
Regular meeting schedule (if you would like to visit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm schedule):
• Beaver Scouts: Mondays, 6:15pm – 7:15pm, St. Aidan's Anglican Church, Campbell St. at Kingsway (southeast door)
• Cub Scouts: Tuesdays, 6:30pm – 8:00pm, St. George's Anglican Church, Grosvenor Ave. at Wilton St. (west door)
• Scouts: Wednesdays, 6:30pm – 8:30pm, St. Aidan's Anglican Church, Campbell St. at Kingsway (southeast door)
• Venturer Scouts: Sundays, 7:00pm – 8:30pm, St. Aidan's Anglican Church, Campbell St. at Kingsway (southeast door)
In addition to section-specific meetings and outings, we offer many activities spanning various age-ranges, some involving the whole family. Mark your calendar for the following.
September 2016 Registration Open House: September 12 & 13, 2016
By enrolling in Scouting, you open the door to explore a vast range of new experiences, opportunities, adventures, and friendships. As with other Scout Groups throughout Manitoba and the rest of Canada, youth are divided into five age categories called sections. While some events and activities span two or more sections, each section holds separate weekly meetings, runs a separate program, and even has its own logo.
By breaking the group into sections, youth can participate in age-appropriate activities, yet still progress within the same group.
The program year for each section typically runs from September to June (usually a bit shorter for Beaver Scouts, the youngest section).
Cost and Registration Process:
* September 1, 2016 to August 31, 2017.
Program year begins each September 1, but youth registrations and adult leader volunteers are accepted any time of the year.
Join our group mailing list - to receive updates on our activities and fundraising.
2016-17 on-line registration now open!
Please go to www.myscouts.ca to register online. Credit card payments accepted. Click here for more detail on fees, and a link to registration resources (on-line and paper forms).
Scouts Canada introduced new uniforms in September 2011. You can purchase uniforms at scoutshop.ca and/or view insignia placement here.
Download 2015 Annual Report - click here.
Download 2014 Annual Report - click here.
Information subject to change.
* Formerly known as 66th/67th Winnipeg Scout Group